Old June 23rd 11, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default I'z taking a short trip

Mine hoomins has to go back to Eye-oh-uh dis weekend to fix some stuff at
da howse er used to live in. Dey is plannin on leavin us kitties at home,
but I gots other plans.

Remember a few years ago, back when mine Paw was first drivin da big
metalmonster an Lilith an me ghosted along wif him? Well, I'm doing dat
again. Him is leaving tomorrow (Friday) mornin and coming home on Sunday.

Any kitties want to ghost along wif us? I'z got hiding places all worked
out in hims pickup metalmonster and hims hotel rooms. Lilith, do you want
to go wif me? It could be fun, and it will be a really short adbenture.

Sammy Redcat