Old July 11th 05, 06:20 PM
CatNipped

Default Ping Victor Revolution Purchase Online

Victor, wasn't it you who said you buy the large dog Revolution for your
cats online and then break it down for cats to save money? If not, please
anyone jump in to correct any wrong assumptions.

As I see it, at petmeds.com the prices a

3 cat dosages (.75mL of 60 mg/mL potency each) is $36.99 US
3 large dog dosages (3.0mL of 120 mg/mL potency each) (or 24 cat dosages @
..75mL of 60 mg/mL potency each) is $59.99 US

So, for cat purchase it comes down to $16.44 US per mL; and for large dog
purchase (to use for cats) it comes down to $3.33 US per mL (since you have
to halve it for potency). Or, to put it in price per dosage, it's: cat
purchase $12.33 US per dose; and for large dog purchase (to use for cats)
it's $2.50 US per dose. That's quite a difference - or did I screw up the
math?

And Petscriptions.com has large dog Revolution for $49.25 US - even better
savings.

I just wanted to be sure I've figured out the dosages correctly - since the
large dog dosage uses 120 mg/mL I would have to split the dosage in half
again (besides dividing the dosage for amount) right?

Hugs,

CatNipped