Old September 3rd 05, 04:07 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 07:34:42 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Singh wrote:

The night before, she jumped over three feet up and caught the latch
of the top door, and actually got it open in the pursuit of her toy, making
her more like Dennis the Menace raiding the cookie jar. I thought she'd be
better mannered, really! She's such a disciplinarian with the Juvies, and
usually spends so much time in meditation that I thought she'd never resort
to nighttime raids!

LOL! Miranda loves that toy, too, and will go to any lengths to get at
it. The only way I can get some sleep at night is by putting it in a
drawer in an old ornate cabinet. The drawer is very tight and hard to
pull out, so she can't open that. Sometimes, even I can't open it. P

Stinky loves the Dancer, too. It's hidden.

Theresa