Old May 18th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

Default It's tew hawt heer

On May 17, 8:59*pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
Boy, iam hawt. *Meowmie sez da ticker ting on da wall sez itz 6 pee em n it
iz 92 deegreez out. *Dat iz tew hawt fur me n da utters here sew her iz
gunna ring out a clothrag n gib usses a kewl rubdown tew mak usses feel
bedder. *we hab no appetite cuz ud dat heet. *Bye day way, we wiv neer
Seattle, anna et iz gunna kool uff sum next week. *Sew dey say.
*sigh*
Mosey
Hawt

Would you like to come over to Ottawa for a visit? Here it is only 8C
right now. Pretty cool. We can go see the tulips and have a bite of
beaver tail. It is the Victoria Day long weekend and the annual tulip
festival is ongoing. Holland sends lots and lots of tulip bulbs over
every year.

Rusty