Old January 30th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default EmeryCat - big mistake

On Jan 29, 1:17*pm, YvonneD wrote:
On Jan 28, 11:09*pm, bill wrote:

On Jan 28, 6:11*am, YvonneD wrote: I decided to try the EmeryCat. *My little cat's claws are very sharp
and tend to get stuck on things. *Cutting them is a real ordeal that
requires one to cut and one to hold her down. *We all end up
traumatized.

What the EmeryCat is, is just those regular corrugated cardboard
scratching boards with one side covered with a fine sand. *The sand is
somehow glued on. *When I opened the package, loose sand spilled all
over the floor. *I shook off anything that was loose and put it down.