Old January 20th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I was scared

Boyfie helped me with the chickens this morning and then wandered off into
the countryside. No problem, he often does it.
He usually comes home in an hour or two and goes for a sleep on the spare
bed until it's time for teatime snacks.
He had not come home all day and when it was dark I feared the worst. I
went up and down the road looking to see if he had been run over.
I was about to post "get your butt home purrs" when he fetched up. Maybe
due to the sucky monster I had going most of the morning

Tweed