Old April 12th 04, 04:14 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Dis here is Rebecca. My Meownie sez I iz herown special handicapted kittee.
I iz not shur wut dat meenz, but it muss be gud beclawz she alwaze gibz me
extra pettingz wen she sez it. Kan any uffur kitteez esplain diss to me? I
wud like to no wut diss meenz -- maybe I can use it fur sum avantage.

[Rebecca moves over so Sundance can get to the keyboard]

Dis here is Sundance, Rebecca's bruffur. I wud like to unnerstan dis so I
kan get sum extra pettingz, too! Fangks!

Youz kan see are pichers heer:

Well, Rebecca, it usually means dat somefing about yourown body works
different dan hoomins fink it should. One of da fings about hoomins is
dat dey usually duzn't really unnerstand how us kitties work, so doze of
you wif parts dat work in special ways get a label, like "handicapped".
All it means is dat you is a special kitty wif special ways of doing fings.

Welcome to da group, bof of you! I fink you'll find dat dis is a really
good group of kitties.

Tabitha Kitten