Old April 12th 04, 06:36 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Diss is Sundance. Yes, all my sisfurs hab liked to cuddle wit myownself.
My litter sisfur Cassidy (she crost da brij only a liddul wile affur Meowmie
dopted us) alwaze needed me arown. Rebecca is my dopted sisfur, and she
likes to cuddle, too. Wutz a boykittee to do?
--
Sundance and/or Rebecca
Pix at (do the math)

"m. L. Briggs" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:00:25 GMT, "Sundance and/or Rebecca"
wrote:

Dis here is Rebecca. My Meownie sez I iz herown special handicapted

kittee.
I iz not shur wut dat meenz, but it muss be gud beclawz she alwaze gibz

me
extra pettingz wen she sez it. Kan any uffur kitteez esplain diss to me?

wud like to no wut diss meenz -- maybe I can use it fur sum avantage.

[Rebecca moves over so Sundance can get to the keyboard]

Dis here is Sundance, Rebecca's bruffur. I wud like to unnerstan dis so

kan get sum extra pettingz, too! Fangks!

Youz kan see are pichers heer:

Such cuddlebunnies!