Old April 13th 04, 10:03 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Oh, BK, it iz nice to meet yoo. Diss is Rebecca. Ize sorree yur bak legs
dont werk gud, but Ize glad yoo kan get arown. Duz yur missing disk or yur
legs hert yoo? Myown used-to-be-eye duznt hert, but sumtimes I get suprised
wen sumwun gets close to me on dat side. Myown funnee leg duzn't hurt,
eeder, it juss makes me limp. Meowmie gibs me medisin called "Cosequin" (I
copeed dat frum da boddel) to help my joynts. She mikses it in myown wet
foods. Duz yoo hab to take anee medisin?

I didn't no dere was pardees heer. Wut is dey like? Ize a liddel bit shy
an I don no if I'd be cumferbul dere. Sundance wud probly like it, dough.
He cant type rite now beclaws hez bizzy playin wid a plastik boks.

Fangks fur ritin. I wondur if dere is more ub uss arown here.

Rebecca, you'z would prolly haf a great time at our parties! I'z a
liddle bit shy too, but da kitties here is a great bunch of kitties, and
dey goes out of dere way to make new kitties feel welcome, and you'z
never hab to do anyfing you'z don't want to do. We'z always have lots of
yummy food, and nip wine and nip tea, and if you'z feel like dancin dere
are always kitties to danz wif (an it'z okay of you'z dance wif a limp,
as long as your leg duzn't hurt). An it'z always fun to watch da udder
kitties - especially da baby kitties - play.

In fact, if you want to check one out, we're over at Clarence's right
now fur his birfday pawty. I'd be glad to show where to teleport to, and
to sit wif you if you'd like to come and just watch fur a while.

Tabitha Kitten