Old December 16th 04, 11:05 PM
Priscilla H. Ballou

Margaret Fine wrote:
ken wrote:
Is it possible that a kitten can have attention deficit disorder? Or is
there just a lot of individual variation?
we have 2 kittens from the same litter - one sat by the tv watching
"kitty safari" for 30 minutes...The other glanced at it and went on to
another activity..
She also reacts that way to new toys.

Maybe she just doesn't like your choice of programs? We've been
watching Star Trek: Deep Space 9 reruns. When the show starts Oliver
runs into the room and sits on the arm of the sofa and watches. He
seems enthralled. Maybe he knows how close he came to being named Worf.

LOL! All of my cats have watched TV with me. They seemed much more
taken with it when younger, getting up close to the screen and checking
it out, but they'll still curl up with me and gaze in the direction of
the TV for long hours while I do. I'm not sure what they get out of it
other than being next to me, and warm, and occasionally petted.... hey!
Maybe that's enough?

Priscilla