Old December 18th 04, 05:45 AM
Tanada

Meghan Noecker wrote:

There was one time when Kira was really interested in ice skating. It
was a skater in a spotlight going around the screen, so that seemed
interesting to her. But otherwise, I cannot think of any other time in
the last 30 years when a cat was interested in the tv. They just don't
seem to care.

On the other hand, they are really great at blocking the view

OOOOH, ice skating. Our owners LOVE winter sports, especially ice
skating. They also love watching bobsledding, luge, down hill skiing,
ski jumping, and so forth. They do not like curling. I'm not sure if
that's from the type of activity, or those brooms.

Pam S.