Old December 19th 04, 02:36 AM
Mary

"Meghan Noecker" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:19:35 GMT, "Mary"
wrote:

I think the one that watches TV is the unusual one.

There was one time when Kira was really interested in ice skating. It
was a skater in a spotlight going around the screen, so that seemed
interesting to her. But otherwise, I cannot think of any other time in
the last 30 years when a cat was interested in the tv. They just don't
seem to care.

My cats don't seem able to SEE what is on the TV. It's like they
see the light and hear the sound but don't see the pictures like we do.

On the other hand, they are really great at blocking the view

Second that!