Old March 9th 04, 05:10 PM
meow

Default Cheap catfood = unhappy kitties

I am seriously broke this week so I had to buy a 3.00 bag of catfood
to get by until wednesday when i can buy a bag of their usual Science
Diet. All 5 of my girls are very upset with me and I have never seen
leftovers in their bowls hours after a feeding. This morning I opened
the closet where I keep the food and filled the first bowl which is
Pebble's and she turned her nose up, looked up at me, then went to the
closet and looked in the tin to see if that was all there was to
offer. It was so funny but I was like I am sorry, you'll have to hold
out another day or so. I can't wait until its time to scoop poop. I'll
probably be gaging from it.