Old June 29th 04, 03:08 AM
Susan M

(LOL) wrote in message om...
I wasn't ready to have to write this. Mike's too-low blood pressure
kept dropping; this afternoon he went into shock and went to the RB at
our TED's office. I can't even begin to think how much I'm going to
miss him.

Mike deserves more than this, but I just can't write more. Thank you
all for the purrs and prayers for my boy.

------
Krista

Krista:

I'm sorry that I didn't read this sooner - my computer is dead. I've
just borrowed someone else's computer to read the group posts.

I'm *so* sad and shocked to hear about Mike. It must have been a
pretty terrible experience for you at TED and I'm sorry that you all
had to go through that.

Mike was sure lucky that he was so loved and cared for by you and
Dave. He has lots of good purrs to help him to the bridge.

Big hugs and big purrs for you and Dave - I know that this will be a
hard time for you.

Thinking of you,

Susan M
Otis and Chester