Old January 10th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Ping Tweed

"polonca12000" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...

I was just thinking about KFC and was wondering if she was feeling better
now.

Christina Websell wrote: Gosh I only just noticed this, Adrian. She is
still not very well. Sometimes she eats but often she doesn't. I am
doing what I always did for my dogs with end stage CRF. "Would you like
this chicken or this salmon/tuna pate? or anything else?"

I know when it's time to let go and it isn't yet.

Tweed

We send lots of purrs for KFC and purrs and hugs for you too, Christina,
Polonca and Soncek

Thank you so much, Polonca. When cats get to a great age like KFC has it is
inevitable that they will get some illness or other that will threaten their
life. I think she is comfortable enough for the moment sleeping in front of
the fire, having her litterbox nearby and being tempted by nice food. We
will stay together for a bit longer..

Tweed