Old January 10th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Ping Tweed

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

Gosh I only just noticed this, Adrian. She is still not very well.
Sometimes she eats but often she doesn't. I am doing what I always did
for my dogs with end stage CRF. "Would you like this chicken or this
salmon/tuna pate? or anything else?"

I know when it's time to let go and it isn't yet.

We are always purring for the Grand Old Lady.

Thanks, Marina, she is a remarkable cat really, having got so old and having
the semi-feral life she had previously.
She panicks me when she refuses to eat her delicacies - and then a day later
she says "why did you take so long to get up this morning - I was hungry.."
Even so, she only eats about half what she should, so I know she will not be
with us for too much longer.
I am giving her the best life I can for as long as I can. I can't do any
more than that.

Tweed