Old August 15th 03, 05:07 PM
bewtifulfreak

"Norm" wrote in message

Now, I've read from time to time about brushing cats teeth. Loos has
bad breath which is probably teeth. She (they all) gets some tartar
control snacks but I'd like to spare her future pains by helping her
dentalware but saveing me pain too because Loos can get out of control.
Someone have some suggestions that will help us both g?

Well, I got this no-brushing-required paste here in UK that is really sticky
and is supposed to have a gentle abrasive in it, so they only have to lick
it up, you don't have to brush their teeth with it. I haven't used it
consistantly enough, though (you're supposed to give them a bit each day),
so I'm not sure how well it works, but it's supposed to. They both have a
bit of tarter now, but I haven't done anything in particular for their teeth
on a consistant enough basis to know what would and wouldn't help. But you
might try to see if you can find something like that, use it consistantly
for awhile, and see if that helps. They really like the taste of it, too,
so I haven't had to 'twist their paws', so to speak, to take it!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak