Old February 5th 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Are Yoo Warm??

On Feb 4, 10:11*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I wuz finking bout efferkitty n d*ggie n awl da kold n snow n wunnerin iffen
yew r awl keaping yerownselfs warm. Da hoomins tew, *I feal bad fur da d*gs
hoo have to go owtsyde tew doodle inna kold.
Pweeze keep warm n sayfe.
Wuvs n *Warm *Purrs
Mosey

Wee iz warm inna hous. Da Bear cam hom befour an wakd Uncl Bill an dey
wuz kold, aldo da Bear don' mine it. Mine frenz Maggy May an Sunrise
be bisitin yoo, butted dey leff Missy an mee sum gnice hot nip tee an
sum chikum soop. I am on mine bed wut I let Uncl Bill yoos at nite. An
Missy iz curld up in herown bed, since da Bear iz on da not-adBENchur
an isn' heer to keep her warm. Butted shee iz warm. Da hous has been
furry warm since Buddy parrot mofd in.

Da neyborhood kittees wut do go OUT do gnot go out in dis wether. So
onlee mr. Bobcat is kold an hee is yoosed to it.

Fank yoo for yourown cuncern.

--
WooToo