Old February 6th 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Default Are Yoo Warm??

I wuz finking bout efferkitty n d*ggie n awl da kold n snow
n wunnerin iffen yew r awl keaping yerownselfs warm. Da
hoomins tew, I feal bad fur da d*gs hoo have to go owtsyde
tew doodle inna kold. Pweeze keep warm n sayfe.

Whateffur you do, DON'T come down to Furrlorida! It's furreezing
cold here, at least cold enough for Debby to wear socks under her
sneakers and put a heavy jacket on! She may like it, but I
don't! That's why I'm sleeping under Debby's nice, warm, desk
lamp!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney