Old April 27th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found
her nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail.
They told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the
morning to feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Please accept our sincere condolences.

There is no consolation for your heart right now, but I hope that soon,
you'll be able to remember KFC and the memory brings a smile rather than a
fresh flood of tears. In the mean time, know she is healthy and happy, and
in good company at Rainbow Bridge.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.