Old April 27th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

I'm going to compose an email to that vet now, hitting on the same points I
brought up here.
Karla

I'm not able to compose an email at the moment, as I would be far, far
too rude and offensive. What convinced me that the vets were money
grubbing b*stards though, was the fact that on their website they have
a whole page dedicated to how you pay for the treatment your animal
gets.

I will be interested in the email replies people get. Murderous
b*stards.

Helen M