Old January 8th 12, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Anyone want an Orange, 22 pound man cat?

Yeah her knowz dat. Piglett who has just left the living room trailing some
yarn behind her.

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

OT loves you!

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 10:19:11 -0600, "Gramby"
wrote:

I take a med for cleaning out the stents in my heart that Medicare does not
cover. It costs me 225.00 a month. Got a script the other day and it went
missing right away. I crawled this house over looking for it and was
nowhere to be found. Last night I was rechecking places and WALLA in the
two hole cat scratcher, stand, whatever it was there in one of the hidey
holes. Later in the evening I saw this fluffy butt of an orange cat
sticking out of the hole, like more than his head could fit in there.

I could tell the head was turning this way and that. Picked up a paper and
swatted his butt. He sat and looked at me like "What, I didn't do
anything". I shook the bottle at him and he flipped around and ran behind
the couch.

No, having slept the night and at ease because all was right in the world
of
pilldom, I really don't want to give him away, not today at least.

Gramby