Old July 13th 04, 12:44 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "JoJo"
artfully composed this message within
on 12 Jul 2004:

Please, though, when you decide you are
have an open mind, do not look for one "just like" Autumn. It is
not fair to the kitten, you, nor Autumn's memory.

And sometimes you find one that is just so similar it is eery, even
when you weren't even trying. When my Marley passed, I looked for a
cat just like him and realized none could take his place. Then
Shamrock came into my life and he looks nothing like Marley, but his
purrsonality is almost exactly the same. Same playfulness, same dog-
like purrsonality attributes, same mean-streak when he wants to be
mean. Like Marley reincarnated. Surprises me every day how similar he
is.

--
Cheryl