Old April 27th 04, 03:34 PM
TBird

Hi - new here...

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , Cheryl at
wrote on 4/26/04 9:22 PM:

Ok, its been about 3 timeouts for Shamrock tonight. I just don't get it
with him. He has these moods where he relentlessly attacks Shadow (and

me!)
and tonight is one of those nights. It is like he is possessed and will
not ignore; leave him alone; go find something else to do. We played
earlier with toys, and I had him on my lap for a while and he snoozed,

and
since then he's been horrible to Shadow, and also keeps attacking my

ankles
when I try to walk across the room. I am starting to wonder if that is

the
connection? When he gets lots of attention? It is just about time for me

call it a night and based on his mood tonight I wonder if I should put

him
downstairs for the night? (fully finished lower level; just like being
upstairs only I'm not down there). His allergy spots are doing well

since
he had a steroid shot a couple weeks ago (and his regular checkup) so it
isn't like his skin itching is tormenting him..........sigh

I always look for a weather change with this kind of impishness. It

happens
with Pearl too. Generally, I really think its weather related.

I second the weather opinion. I live in COlorado and my cats go bonkers the
day before the wind gets serious. My totally sweet tiger cat once left huge
claw marks across my forehead when she cat-apulted out of my arms. Within
12 hours - chinook.

TBird ----- owned by two orange rescues, one 9 pounds and one 20 pounds....

karen