Old December 18th 05, 10:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Happy Purrday to me, happy purrday to mee...

wafflycat wrote in message
Well, 'tis my purrday today. Vernon has given me a dozen roses and a radio
(needed new radio for the kitchen, it's the only thing that makes the
housework bearable). Nathan has just given me the combined Green Day

CD/DVD
'Bullet in a Bible' **excellent** and the cats have already supplied a
mowsie. What more could a girl want? ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Whoo, Happy Purrday indeed. It was mine on Friday. Ade bought me a ride in a
hot air balloon (to be taken sometime next year).

I realised immediately that what he'd actually bought was the experience of
HIM watching ME take off into the clouds, so I had a hissy fit and demanded
that he buy another place and come with me ;-)

I also got the new Christopher Brookmyre paperback 'Be My Enemy', which I'm
really looking forward to reading, and a selection of vouchers / cash which
I will spend when the shops are a little bit calmer.

Love

Jeanette