Old December 23rd 05, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Major purrs and prayers, please

"Gabey8" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
I'm so upset. The webmaster of a hockey board where I post, who was
diagnosed with lymphoma last year, has had a medical setback.

His tumor has become chemo-resistant, forcing them to cancel the stem-cell
transplant he was scheduled to undergo within the next few days. Now
they're going to try radiation to shrink the tumor, and they're going to
search for a donor match from the National Registry instead of being able
to use his own stem cells for the transplant.

If the radiation doesn't shrink the tumor, his prognosis is poor. (

Please send prayers and purrs and everything else you can think of to
send, for the radiation to work and shrink this tumor so he can be
treated. He's a good young man who JUST got married in October to a fine
young lady (who happens to be the Meowmy to three cats). He's also the
only child of a disabled mom, and prior to his own getting sick, he was
his mother's primary caregiver.

I don't want to think of the worst-case scenario, which would make a young
woman into a young widow, deprive his mom of her only son, and leave three
felines without their Paw. May that day never come to pass. (

Please join me in sending prayers, purrs, and good thoughts Jeff's way.
Thanks.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Purrs coming from my way as well.

kili