Old September 1st 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default FEMA's Message To Cat Servants: "Take Them With You"

I thought the new law said that all shelters are required in an emergency to
be required to accept pets as long as they can be controlled

Hey cat protector how is your furball doing I have not kept up with the
group.

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Actually, there have been updates to the story. Go to
www.catgalaxymedia.com for the latest. On Monday morning, the radio
station will be interviewing someone from the Humane Society of the United
States that is on the ground in Shreveport, LA where animal rescue
agencies have set up shop to help the animals that have been evacuated
from New Orleans and surrounding communities.

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
FEMA's Message To Cat Servants: "Take Them With You"

By Nohl Rosen

Cat Galaxy

[snips good article]

Excellent content, CP, and timely too. Thanks for posting.