Old April 26th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Sheelagh

"cindys" wrote in message
On Apr 26, 3:53 pm, cindys wrote:
On Apr 23, 7:08 pm, "cybercat" wrote: "cindys"
wrote i:
------------

Okay, not to sound stupid here, but I want to make sure I get this
right: Would her name be pronounced like the American name spelled
Sheila?

Yep!

--------------
----------
I am so excited! Sheelagh just sent me a photo of Ringo!! Since I
can't e-mail back through her mobile, I hope she is reading this!
Thank you Sheelagh! He is looking as beautiful as always :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

I just tried phoning Sheelagh, but I got her voice mail. It's getting
late in the UK now, so I left her a message that I would try again
tomorrow. It was so good to hear her voice (even if it was a
recording).

I am so glad you reached her voicemail, at least. Hope she is doing well.
Ringo--and all her kids!--are very lucky to have her.