Old March 18th 13, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Tweed - OT chickens

"Cheryl" wrote in message
eb.com...

and here it is:
http://news.sky.com/story/1050008/fo...-in-cot-attack

note the wildlife presenter's views.

I rest my case.
Foxes are fine, in their place, which is being afraid of humans and
skulking
around during the night. Not being fed and made bold and that's what can
happen if you do.

I read the article, and I don't understand why the door was left open?? If
a door is open, it's going to attract something to come in, right?

Well, no, not usually here, unless it's a too brave fox or someone's cat who
realises "whoops, that's not my house.."

I had this brilliant idea when I was lying awake last night. Why don't the
London councils offer a "vitamin powder" to the fox-feeders to add to the
food which is really a contraceptive?
A campaign on the local London TV to say "if you feed foxes, get this
supplement, it will do them good." would be great.
It would indeed do them good. It would mean that they do not breed out of
control and sneak into houses to attack tiny children in their beds.
UK residents should be able to have their door open without expecting foxes
inside their house. If they feed them, this will happen.