Old August 12th 14, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default We're losing the S again

On Sun, 10 Aug 2014 13:15:20 -0700 (PDT), Lesley Madigan
wrote:

On Sunday, August 10, 2014 4:10:28 AM UTC-7, Lesley Madigan wrote:
This may be the last time I sign myself as "Slave of the Fabulous Furballs"

It was she passed away peacefully about 4.35 this afternoon- I checked on her at 4.30 her breathing seemed a little laboured but she didn't appear to be in pain I gave her a little skitchie and she purred. I went back and told Dave "I don't think it'll be much longer" went back in and she'd gone. She wasn't in pain, she died under the kitchen table where she liked to sleep

I took her body to the local emergency clinic. They were very nice, said it was plain she was a well loved cat. She'll be cremated as part of a general cremation- the price difference will find it's way to Celia Hammond in her memory.

Bonnie is looking for her all the time and crying

And so I once again sign myself

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball

Oh, so sorry to read this. Purrs from us all.