Old August 20th 03, 01:50 AM
Stacey

Default Purrs

Hi all.. I've organized a purr party here at the house, along with an
occasional stub-wag and some nasty drooling. We're thinking of Natasha,
Polly, Andy, Sheba, Tanada's hubby's employment, Hazel's employment (and Mr.
Bob said he's sending an extra purr her way for a Brad Pitt lookalike
boyfriend), Merlin's Castle (P.S. If I ever come visit NC, can I like,
bartend for a night? I've ALWAYS wanted to try that. I'll work for tips
only!!), bewtifulfreak's mother in law, Victor's boss's cats, the
candlelight vigil, John Blitz as Bruiser gets bruisier by the day,
bewtifulfreak's kitten fever (what the hell, get both of 'em), and umm..
everything else!!!

Smooches

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!