Old August 26th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default China and Fluff

On Aug 25, 8:18 pm, "ollie2" wrote:
Hi everyone, I am just back from a cruise along the Yangtse in China. It
is an amazing place - buildings are going up everywhere, and there is an air
of excitement as they await the Olympic Games in Beijing. However - on the
minus side the pollution is bad!!! We came home through Bangkok.

Fluff was sick before we left with crystals in the urine. Fortunately she
got over it before we left but has to be on a special diet permanently.
The three went to prison while we were away (they call it prison but it is
really a super cattery with all mod cons.)

Apparently Fluff's condition is more common in Persians and male cats.

Here is a little puzzle to test your powers

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit
by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than
18 seconds you are phenomenal. The US Air Force uses this for fighter
pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Bev

--
The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Well, so far the best I can do is 11.86 seconds, this is another one
of those websites that is created to distract us from what we are
supposed to be doing. Glad you are back Bev, you were missed. Purrs
that Fluffly is feeling better soon.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus