Old May 27th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
---MIKE---

Default Cat ingested ant/roach spray ... possibility of lasting damage?

Many years ago I was putting ant poison granules around the foundation
of the house. Ike (RB) used to roam outside and came to see me and
stepped right in the granules. I picked him right up and set him in a
small puddle to try and rinse off the poison. I called the vet and he
didn't think I had to worry. I guess he was right because Ike had no
reaction and was with me for several years before he disappeared.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')