Old May 27th 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

Default Cat ingested ant/roach spray ... possibility of lasting damage?

On May 26, 8:29*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote

What if you can't find ant mounds? The ants here seem to go under
things like rocks, bags, etc. I try not to leave anything out that
can become their home, but it doesn't take much for them to swarm,
then if I disturb them, they all grab eggs and run. Ick. Can you
just sprinkle grits around the edges of fencing? Around gardens? Do

Yup, anyplace. *Once it rains though, it wont work. *Needs dry (fairly dry)
ground but in 2 days you can kill off any hill. *Subterrainian ones too
which you have.

I have used corn meal and it works wonderfully. I've even put the corn
meal in small piles around the house and they come flocking to it. I
am sorry about your cat and hope he pulls through--any updates?