Old November 18th 05, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default what should I do with this lovely cat?

I live in an apartment and one of my neighbor abandoned a cat when they
moved away. Now this cat is in my apartment. It's really a sweetie. But cat
is new to me, so I have no idea how to take care of him(I think it's a boy).
I fed him sausage and he did not eat much. Yes I prepare clean water in a
bowl and he drank some. Now I am going to buy something really for him. On
the list there are cat food and cat litter. I am not sure about
others....Anything else should I buy for him?