Old September 27th 10, 11:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default OT - How Do You Cope?

epends, if its a migraine, quiet, as dark is no longer an issue, lol, or i
puke uncontrollably, for all other illnesses, including cold/flu/viruses to
regular ongoing pain, i don't have much choice in the matter, we mst work
seven days a week, on really bad days dh goes alone, when he is ill as long
as dh can drive he gets me there and i do all of it with a visual check from
him, being self employeed means you don;t get to be really "n bed" ill very
foten, Lee
"CatNipped" wrote in message
When you are really, really ill or hurt, what steps to you take to help?
Do you go the everything has to be quiet, lights darkened, like in the bed
and try to nap. Or do you go the exact opposite - wanting as many
activities around as can distract your mind from you own problems. Which
do you think is better and why do you believe that/

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/