Old March 23rd 16, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

Default The party commences (a little late)

"Ranger MacDude" wrote in message ...

On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
days.
Pipps

I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!

Ranger

"Ranger MacDude"

On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 4
days.

Pipps

I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!

Ranger

Pipps froz hur arms uhrownd Ranger's nek cuz hur iz sew happi tu she hur
hansum um feeyonsay.
I heer yer gittin uh baby sister..hao du yew n Sammy feal bowt dat? Yew wyl
luff hur LOTZ. uh huh.
Um, ai wuz wunering ifen weh shud hab uh outdoor winking , wer shud weh goe
on owr hunnymoon?
Ai kinda wike da idearment uf uh outdoar winking, n hao bowt eethur da Moon
or Hawaii fur owr hunnymoon?
Ulso, Mimzy wuntz tu borrow our winking collars, cuz hur haz a majikal stone
fur eech uf us , n hur wuntz tu put dem on owr collars.
Wamma git sumfin tu eet? We're habin dinner en da big dining room.
Da fudz heer is wunnerful. uh huh.
Pipps and Ranger exchange noseboops , sit down to eat at da big fambly
table, where Ranger is greeted warmly.