Old December 5th 16, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Meowmie is cooking 2foot foods AGAIN!

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

No, owrown Meowmie duznt evin cook fur herownself furry much. Evin
when she duz, we duznt git ennee cuz she sez dat myown tummy duznt
like hoomin fudz. I sez, den giv me sum fur myown mouf, but we still
duznt git ennee.

Sundance

Iowna hears and stomps a paw (then winces, wrong paw). She sneaks off
and whispers to meowmie who packs a little baggie. Is pure burdie. She
sneaks into a catporter and drops off a little bit then sneaks back. It
was chilly so she crawls in with Daisy-Chan and cuddles up.