Old July 24th 03, 05:35 PM
Yngver

(Sherry ) wrote:

Aww, gee, Yngver. That would be me you're speaking of. Honestly, I don't mean
to get so hydraulic. Kitten season will do that to you. But I'm very
equal-opportunity with the flak. My grand-cat is purebred.

I know what you are saying--right now a friend and I are trying to find homes
for a whole slew of kittens found under her porch. I've just gotten a little
tired of seeing newbies meet with such censure here for wanting a purebred cat.
I don't believe that purebreds are really the problem, but that's an argument
that's already been done to death here too.