Old August 25th 03, 02:26 PM
bewtifulfreak

Yowie wrote:
"Tanada" wrote in message
Pine Cone was so upset that no one was posting his adventures on the
net that I decided to turn his earthstink website totally over to
him and his varied fantasy life.

Well, we have a problem. Earthstink has a new site builder, and the
d*mn thing not only hates me, but refuses to work with me at all.

You might try Angelfire; they have a basic editor, for beginners, which you
can always convert to pure HTML as your knowledge grows; it lets you chose
background color, text size, alignment, add pix, etc. I found it really
helpful when I was first starting out. I know there are other free web
servers like Geocities and Tripod, but I've only ever had the Angelfire one,
so I don't know how the others work, though I imagine they're probably
fairly similar.

Good luck, we'll be anxiously awaiting the new web site!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak