Old February 22nd 04, 01:28 AM
Magic Mood JeepĀ©

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
{snippag}
Evelyn, if you didn't get my email, where can I get one of those travel
clocks with a sound machine? I'm used to sleeping with one and since I'm
planning to travel am dreading hotel "sounds"

We got ours from Sharper Image. http://tinyurl.com/zap8 I just typed in a
search for "travel soother" and got 10 pages of results. The first one
listed is the one we have - we even bought the ac adaptor for it (what's $10
vs. a ton of batteries?)

If all else fails - just use the clock radio (IIRC, most hotels have them)
and set it to a non-existent radio station. The static noise from that is
equal to the 'white noise' that most of the sound soothers replicate.
Unless you want the other sounds - traffic, surf, crickets, rainshower....
the list goes on!