Old January 31st 05, 08:06 PM
Catlvr

Default Have You Bought a Cat from Phyllis Mikesell?

Anyone who has purchased a cat from Weepurrs Cattery (Phyllis Mikesell)
in Calgary is urged to send an email to . I am preparing
to take her to court for breach of contract and would be interested in
hearing your story. Your involvement in the litigation is not required,
but any information is appreciated.

She sold me a ragdoll kitten with suspected FIP for $600 and will not
respond to my phone calls or emails. She is also known to many local
breeder's assocations for her poor ethics. She has twelve breeding cats
in her basement, which I would consider a "kitten mill".

I am also working to have her breeder's license revoked.
Thank you for your help.