Old July 17th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Cleo at the vets

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
"Lois" wrote in message ...
Hi, I know that you are all just about purred out with what has been
going on lately but could I ask for some purrs for our elderly cat Cleo
(17 years old)

I took her to see TED last Sunday as we felt she was having trouble going
to the toilet and her routine was all out of whack, he couldn't find
anything wrong with her.

Today I have taken her back, she has hardly eaten a thing all week and has
lost a considerable amount of weight, I thought diabetes but he said no,
he still couldn't find anything wrong but we know our cat and there is
something going on, there was a bit of blood in her urine, her temp is
normal. He wanted to keep her in for 24 hours to monitor her and do some
blood tests, should have some results tomorrow.

In the mean time we have the rest of our crew purring up a storm.

Purrs

Lois

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!