Old July 23rd 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Very bad time.

we are best pleased fur yourownsef, Tiger, knowing a cat wif dat name kant
be all bad!!!
Fred Williams wrote in message
On July 22, 2006 5:32 pm, Dan M wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:50:44 -0400, Fred Williams wrote:

Found stray cat on apt. stairs. Took it in to find owner, and got
bit
badly. 36 hours with no sleep. 14 hours at hospital. Very bad time
still have to look after cat, & keep it separate from my own. May
lose
finger & cannot use right hand for noew. Frad's not having any fun
at all.

Oh no! Take good care of that injured finger. You are in our purrs and
prayers.

Thanks dear friends, There is good news. A woman called

yesterday and
correctly described the cat which she was missing. Her cat was named
Whisky and Whisky is very happy to be back home. They both live in my
apartment building so this is an indoor cat and there is likely no
chance of rabies monsters,
More god news: The swelling has started to go down and while I

still
cannot use the finger, or the hand much, it is more comfortable. Sleep
is sometimes the best cure, in this case along with massive amounts
of "aunty-biotics" and some pain killers that allowed me to sleep. So
I've turned the corner and the Whisky is back in a loving home where
she's very happy. Not a bad outcome. I'm much happier today than I
was yesterday at this time.
Thanks to Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon for letting me post this string

as a
human visitor. They've sense my troubles and made very few demands
upon me during this time. They are such wonderful, caring companions.

--
Regards,
Fred