Old July 26th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

Default Very bad time.

Fred Williams wrote:
Can't write too much to the group right now. Typing is slow with one
hand and hospitals are mostly my home for another day at least. The
infection is mostly under control but inside the tendon sheathing is
another story. I'm getting my condition re-evaluated today by the
chief resident of plastic surgery. It's an ongoing struggle for at
least another day. But this time it's a "Plastic"s Clinic" and not the
emergency room. It should go much quicker with an appointment instead
of the emergency room waiting.
They have been flushing out the tendon sheathing with saline via a
shunt, I think they call it, but the sheathing has now become blocked
and I'm hoping that it was enough to get the bacteria that were there.
If not the surgeons will have to seek other options and That is scary.
Surgeons seem to be a sadistic bunch, judging by what they've put me
through so far.
Got to run. Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon all send thier love and purrs
for those who need it, but their secretary, me, cant get his left
handed fingers moving as well as I'd like. We'll all get through this
and then face life's other challenges. Bast bless you all.

Purrs for Unka Fred's finger to get well fast fast.

Rusty