Old April 16th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:40:16 -0700, Cat Protector wrote:

I couldn't give a rat's behind what you think of me. You just don't like
it when someone not only speaks the truth but has a different opinion
other than yours. I'm reminded by your responses that those who aren't a
part of your clique are the enemy. I feel very sorry for the cats you
supposedly represent. You all need to grow up and act like adults and
thus be able to have an adult conversation.

So what specifically is wrong with Fancy Feast, and what should people
buy instead?

Charlie