Old April 16th 07, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Default Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

Ok you want proof. I invite you to read the labels between the holistic
brands and FF. You will see a big difference in quality.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
on Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:36:50 GMT, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

There used to be a time when this group could have a peaceful
conversation without name calling and the like. Those days because of
you and your followers, this group has been ruined. I guess some
people can't handle the fact that the food they're feeding their cats
is not healthy. When your cats have problems because they are
overweight after eating Fancy Feast or any of the other number of
foods which are all filler and no-thriller remind me to say "I told
you so."

And still you post no PROOF of your claims. Bring it on, prove what you
state. If you have proof and will share it, then you will be doing cat
lovers a public service. Seriously! If you don't have proof, then I
invite you, again, to STFU about it already.

--
Lynne