Old April 16th 07, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Default Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

You have first hand experience? The only experience you have shown is that
you've done nothing but call me names and say I'm wrong. I find it funny
that in these arguments people like yourself will always say they tried the
healthier brands and it didn't work just to say that the other side is
wrong. I know one person's cat who also has diabetes as well and she went
the holistic route. It's worked well for the cat. So, if it works for
someone else are you going to say they too put their foot in their mouth if
they also come on here posting about it?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Matthew" wrote in message

Again you have no facts to back up your statements. While I can make a
statement about nutrition for I have first hand experience while you are
talking out your a@@.
My Rumble is on Fancy Feast due to his diabetes. He is perfect weight
and his health is overall excellent. His diabetes has been under control
due to the fancy feast diet he is on. All the others brands including
your "healthy choice ones" did not work. So file that one as you put your
foot in your mouth.

CP you might have good intentions but even the best intentions don't
always make a right.