Old April 16th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

On Apr 16, 2:47 am, "Cat Protector" wrote:
Brainwashed. I don't think so. I actually read labels and with a cat having
a UTI I'm glad I went the holistic route.

You have no proof other than your vendors claims.

My cats DONT have uti's never have!

so, imo, my regular shelf brand food is better!

price is not always an indicator.

thing is.. you show up once ever 3 months, call purina etc..
"garbage"...
brag about your high dollar ****, then defend it.

your cats immunities are not up to par dear

consider getting them off the blue ball food... get a big bag of
chunky dog food.

IT'S ALL JUST CORNMEAL.. IF YOU READ THE LABEL YOU WOULD KNOW THIS.

crack the bag.. lay it on it's side.. when "sicky" gets hungry, she'll
eat it and love it.

How do I know? cause mine eat every freakin thing I put down!
peas, cabbage, spinach.. whatever! they love it!

and they are shiny, vibrant, healthy.. etc!

AND THEY **** OUTSIDE!

you actually read labels? pfft! you read what they want you to read.

You're just whimpering because you've spent mo money than most of us.
AND your damn cat is still sick.

it's that nasty "un-fresh" CRAP no.. GARBAGE you feed them.

For fresh food, buy a popular brand. Not some MOM POP horse, hoof, and
balls basement operation.

you're probably their only customer

they are why your cat is sick.. the food is nasty

whew