Old January 22nd 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Da ghostz

[The two ghost cats, looking distinctly greenish, point Harri towards
some distant hills. As the catacopter approaches, ghost cat 2 points to a
notch in the hills. The copter descends info a lush green valley with the
ruins of a once-magnificant castle near the center of the valley. Harri
locates a clearing and lands the catacopter.

The two ghost cats stumble off the copter and fall to the ground. A third
ghost cat peeks around one of the nearby trees, sees the first two, and
comes running.]

Ghost cat 3: Lawrence, Lawrence, youz back! I losted you guys an din't
know where to look to find you. I'z so glad you're back!

Harri: Yeah, ok... Look, we're looking for MacCat.I guess he's distressed
about us drinking his nip-whiskey. So where do we find him?

Ghost cat 1: We will take you. But you must be very quiet and approach
him with respect. He is the Laird!

Harri: Yeah, right, sure. Lead on, McDuff.

Ghost cat 1: McDuff? Is he here? I thought him was on vacation.

Harri: deep sigh Just lead on.

[The ghost cats take the lead, and the Community cats follow. They are
lead to a large wall that had toppled onto it's side and landed against a
large boulder. The ghost cats lead the way under the fallen wall. Ranger
pulls a flashlight out of his pack, turns it on,and holds firmly to Pipps'
paw then takes the lead.

Under the wall the kitties find a crumbling staircase heading down. The
kitties move slowly and carefully, afraid of dislodging pieces of fallen
masonry. They descend what feels like many stories, then finally arrive
at a landing. Opposite the stairs the kitties see a pair of very large
iron-bound oak doors. All three ghost cats are tugging with all their
strength, but the doors won't open.

OT digs into his pack for a length of chain and wraps it around the door
handles, then all of the kitties begin to pull. The doors start to open
with a piercing screech, and finally swing all the way open.

Inside the kitties see a large room with torches flickering on the walls.
A large throne sits against the wall on the opposite side of the room. ]

MacCat: WHO APPROACHES THE THRONE OF MACCAT??!!!

[Ranger very timidly leads the way into the room and approaches MacCat.]

Um, dat would be us, Mister MacCat sir. Doze two ghost cats over dere
came and found us and said somefing bout taking your nip-whiskey. We'z
din't know it was yours, sir, an din't mean to take what wasn't ours...

[As Ranger finishes saying this the ghost of a very, very old crone cat
walks around from behind the throne.]

Crone: Mac, have you found my whisky yet? Where's my whisky?

MacCat: Ok, Mother, I'm working on it! You, cat - yes, that was my
whiskey! Well, my mother's whiskey. Why did you take it when it was
clearly identified as mine?

Ghost cat 1: Um, sir? Akchooly, it wasnt. Doze leather scrolls dat said
dey was yours? Dey sort of disintegrated into piles of dust. So dere was
no markings to show dey was yours.

Hey Ranger, meh n da TGK wyl beh wif awl da Community
Weh kan kick some ghost buttz..waffs.
ai wunna beh wiff yew Ranger, iffen datz umkay wif yew

Pipps